It is Spring Time … finally … looking the sun on Florence we try to suggest you some of the most important events, exhibitions, sports events and concerts, in our beautiful city:
CONCERTS AND OTHER SHOWS:
- April 16 Elio and Le Storie Tese - Obihall
- 18 and 19 April Gianna Nannini - Nelson Mandela Forum
- April 25 Harlem Globetrotters - Nelson Mandela Forum
- April 27 Raphael Gualazzi - Teatro Verdi
- 17 and 18 May Modà - Nelson Mandela Forum
- May 23 Marco Mengoni - Teatro Verdi
- May 31 Joe Satriani - Obihall
- July 16 Skunk Anansie - Obihall
- From May 31 to June 2 Moto Gp Autodromo Mugello
The tickets can be found TicketOne.it and Online Stores TicketOne
- The spring of the Renaissance. The sculpture and the arts in Florence FLORENCE Continue reading
May is one of the best month to visit Tuscany, and especially Florence, not only for the weather (it’s not too much hot yet like in July and August, but it’s reasonable warm to go out with a t-shirt and shorts) but even for the numbers of events in calendar.
All have heard about the Maggio Musicale Fiorentino: the famous music festival that since 76 editions brings to the spectators lyric, ballets and classic music masterpieces. For the 2013 the expectation for the upcoming Giuseppe Verdi Opera show is growing: the Don Carlo (from 2nd to 12nd of May) and the Macbeth from 17th to the 25th of June.
For those who love the classic music instead, the concert of 11st of May, directed by Zubin Metha, and the ones of 4th of May directed by Claudio Abbado: in schedule Richard Wagner (Tannhäuser, Ouverture), Giuseppe Verdi (Te Deum), Hector Berlioz (Symphonie Fantastique op. 14).
For Info: http://www.maggiofiorentino.it
In addition to cultural events, in May there are few wine&food events that deserved a visit to Florence just for themselves. The most famous are the ice-cream festival and Winetown.
Italia Gelato Tour
The Italia Gelato Tour is an exhibition held in different Italian cities,.. Continue reading